Volunteer Registration Form
Volunteering Application Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for ZICUSO BC
Before you apply, please note we expect all volunteers to agree to:
- You must be 15 years of age or older.
- Anyone aged between 15-and 17 years must have parental/guardian written consent before volunteering.
- A Criminal Record Check form and IDs need to be submitted before commencing your volunteering
The Criminal Record Check process is performed by the ZICUSO BC.
Respect Policy and Volunteering Expectations:
- Be treated and treat others with patience, understanding, dignity, and respect.
- Be treated and treat others equally regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, financial status, criminal history, immigration status, or family status.
- Provide everyone with a safe physical and emotional space. For everyone’s safety, volunteers must never be impaired when volunteering for ZICUSO BC and this applies to drugs (legal and illegal).
- Perform duties diligently and be on time.
- Contact your supervisor as soon as possible if you cannot make your shift.
- Accept direction and decisions made by ZICUSO BC staff.
- Ensure that you are always working in a safe environment, reporting unsafe conditions and practices to a ZICUSO BC staff.
- Follow all other ZICUSO BC policies and procedures.
Failure to comply with the ZICUSO BC’s guidelines policy as given above may lead to temporary or permanent suspension from volunteer duties.