3rd July – Sunday
1. No activity at the farm, it was raining.
The rain was welcome at this stage because all seeds were in the ground.
4th July – Monday
1. Vimbai visited the fam. The ground is wet but no germination visible yet.
She saw that the carrots had pulled off the ground so she replanted and watered them.
5th July – Tuesday
1. Corn seeds are germinating. The first ones can be seen
2. However, so are weeds. There seems to be a lot of weeds that need to be taken care of early.
3. We need to buy a sprayer and herbicides.
4. In 2 to 3 days the field will be different.
5. There is also a need for fertilizer.